12 post-holiday resolutions – share yours!
Happy September everyone! With September comes the good resolutions of back to school/work and the energy reset. This is the first time in my life that I didn’t travel in the summer, but we spent a lot of time in the beach house and I ended up missing our apartment. We are now back to urban life!I can’t believe it’s September already. It’s still feels like summer but not really 😀 Anyway, any period comes with its perks.
What are your back to school/work resolutions? He are mine:
#productive #getthingsdone #wanderlust
- Workout 6 times a week (I hope my back pain is over)
- Start running (always hated it, but now I am enjoying it and see its benefits)Start meditation
- Wake up everyday at 6 AM again, I lost this habit in summer (easy one, I am a natural morning person)
- Start a vision board
- START PLANING OUR BIG TRIP
- Plan cheat days in my healthy diet to avoid frustration –> leading to binging –> leading to guilt #yolo
- Improve my meal prep skills, sometimes it’s hard to eat well when you come home late and very hungry
- Be consistent with my planning and to do-lists, it is very relieving to write things down, it reduces anxiety
- Start a skincare routine :p
- Make a plan for online training
- Be consistent with daily walks with the man preferably, I love our conversations when we are waling it is very soothing
- Just do it! Move forward, everyday a little more and stop waiting for the right moment or the right mood to do things
This can seem like a lot, but those are not really new resolutions. I’s more of an improvement of my previous resolutions and being consistent. The most challenging being to do one thing at a time to avoid being overwhelmed.
Have a great week.