End of the year wishlist 2016 Edition
I love making wishlists in order to stay clear about my next purchases and avoid binge shopping. I usually do them on Pinterest, but now that I have a blog I can share them with you. Plus, I enjoy making collages it makes the items look even prettier. The pink theme was not done on purpose, I promise.
I listed the links to all the items below.
1.Metropolis Medium Satchel by Furla: I want to add some blush pink colours to my wardrobe, I fell in love with this structured one from Furla, simple and perfectly sized.
2. Lacdo 13-13.3 Inch Laptop Sleeve for Macbook Air, Gray: I need this to protect my new Macbook from scratches when I put it in my bag. I love this one, it’s not bulky and so minimalist.
3. #GirlBoss, Book by Sophia Amoruso: Lately, it seems that everyone is reading #GirlBoss (or at least have it on their coffee table). I want to give it a try and see for my self.
4. Richmond & Finch Red marble Iphone case : While I am a bit tired of the white marble trend, I find this wine coloured case terribly chic.
5. Diptyque “Feu de Bois/ Wood fire” scented candle: I was gifted the “Baies” scent recently and I absolutely loved it. It’s worth the price, the quality is much better than any regular candle. They are very fragrant even when not lit. Plus they are Instagram pictures worthy 😉
6. Dior Pure Poison 100 ml: This was my very first designer perfume when I was a teenager. I got a lot of compliments every time I wore it. Recently, I tried it in a shop and I definitely will buy it again, it is so sexy and it reminds me of my younger self. I am just waiting to finish my “L’instant de Guerlain”. I hate collecting perfumes, I use one at a time and I love having a signature scent. Usually, I also have a lighter (and more affordable) fragrance for everyday use.
7. Folding Clubmaster by Rayban: I love Clubmasters, but I am not really sure to go with the folding ones. They clearly take less space in the bag, but I don’t know if it’s a reason enough to justify paying almost a 100 USD more than the regular ones…
8. Metallic Coated Hard Case for MacBook Air 13, Rose Gold: For when I will get tired from the original color 🙂
? FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK | TWITTER ?
J’ai passe la matinee a preparer le meme article ! Pure poison est un bon choix
Message subliminal pour mon mari héhé
I really like the red marble case, very chic
Thank you <3
Good wishlist a rose gold colored case is good choice rose gold is one of my favorite colors. I have been meaning to read to Girlboss but just haven’t gotten around to it yet. Hopefully I will read in 2017.
I love the items that you have listed. Especially the gold Macbook. I need a new one SO BADLY. Mine is 6 years old… time for an upgrade lol. Also, that phone case is to die for. Great post xx Michele
Le livre est dans ma wishlist aussi
? & j’adore ta liste btw ?
Merci Meryem <3
Love these sunglasses <3